This blog has been set up to document the development of the exhibition titled Totems by artist Jeffrey Gibson. The work for this exhibition will be created on-site between March 8 - 13, 2009 at SalaDiaz in San Antonio. Please check back for weekly updates and to leave your comments.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting Started


Thanks for visiting the site for the upcoming show at SalaDiaz. I have just come back from Home Depot and some local dollar stores here in Brooklyn. I have also found an amazing assistant in San Antonio named Ri Baranovicht. She is beginning to work on things in San Antonio to ensure I can complete the work in just five days. I am posting a digital collage of the pictures that I took today and some pictures of tourist totems from the last century.

No comments:

Post a Comment